1) All rabbits bred by myself will have the prefix “Maple Front’s ___” This cannot be changed, nor any other information on the pedigree.
2) I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold a rabbit. (Money orders, Cash, or PayPal)
3) Kits will not be sold until they are fully weaned from their mother, no exceptions.
4) I guarantee that my rabbits are healthy to the best of my knowledge when they leave my barn. Before the rabbit leaves, I encourage the buyer to do a health check to verify that the rabbit is free of illness, and in good health. After the rabbit has left my barn, I can no longer guarantee its health, and it is now the buyer’s responsibility.
5) I can deliver rabbits to shows I am attending. Other wise the rabbit must be picked up.
6) The full amount of money must be paid before the rabbit leaves my care.
7) All buyers will be given a small baggy of food to help convert the rabbit to the new feed without shock to their system. I can also supply a small amount of hay.
8) I have the right to refuse a sale at ANY time.
9) All sales are final. No exceptions.
10) I do not guarantee show results. Since every judge is different it's impossible to predict show results.
11) If you wish to return a rabbit, because you've lost interest, you're moving etc. I will take the rabbit and supplies (food, cage) back, only if the rabbit is healthy. No refund will be given.
12) We are a closed rabbitry, which means I do not allow visitors into my rabbitry, for the safety of my rabbits. Strangers coming into the barn can stress out the rabbits, especially pregnant or nursing does and I don't want to risk stressing them.
13) If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me :)